With new products arriving every day, it’s really not easy to choose the best hair straightener for yourself. Luckily, I’m here to help you find your way through this jungle of confusing information.
I am a hair stylist and I even used be a competition judge, so I can tell true quality from a piece of Chinese junk. And trust me, there are loads of low quality products that are not worth their weight in plastic and are still selling at high price points.
here’s what to expect from the review of this ISO hair straightener:
- We’ll see what the company has to say about their product
- We’ll then hear out the end users reviews, both positive and negative
- I’ll give you my final opinion and rating
Let’s list the company issued specifications for this Iso flat iron:
- Heats up to 410 degrees really fast
- Adjustable temperature settings and features
- Humidity safe, frizz-free look for your hair
- Works great with all types of kinky hair
- Adjustable Temperature
- Far infrared technology
- Suitable for use on any hair type
- Gets your hair shinny, silky and bone straight really fast
These specifications sound great and all, but let’s see it this product is up to the test of real end users.
PROs – from the mouth of the users:
- This is the best hair straightener I’ve ever had. It arrived before the estimated delivery date, and it’s in great shape 6 months in…
- Such great quality, and much cheaper that the ones from the mall, too!
- This is a great deal, no doubt about that..
- I’ve had this product for 5 years, longer than the warranty extends, and it’s been working just fine…
- Not only does it straighten my hair, but it leaves it all healthy, shiny and silky…
- It always gets hot and ready to use so fast. The plates seem to be really sturdy as well.
- My daughter saw it at her hairstylist’s and couldn’t stop going on about it ever since. I bought this hair straightener for her, and now she takes it with her wherever she goes.
- It works wonders for my fine and delicate hair; it straightens it to the bone without frying it.
- This product is unbelievable, especially at this price. My wife loves it. It also has dual voltage, so you can carry it with you if you’re traveling to Europe.
- I like that it has a separate on/off button and that you can adjust the temperature.
- It works really fast on my coarse, wavy hair.. And it’s so gentle to it too!
- Not only that this unit is so gentle to my hair and gets me the best results super fast, but it also leaves my hair frizz-free even when it’s wet outside.. I would definitely buy this product again.
- This iron is so good that this price is not a bargain, it’s more of a steal..
- Shipping was extremely fast, and it works wonders. It’s great for curling as well. Does what it says it will. It’s really light and easy to use.
- It heats up in like 10 seconds, and you’re good to go. I saw a demonstration at a local mall and just had to get me some of that silky, shiny, bone straight hair.
- After using it for well over 2 years, I bought my daughters exactly the same hair straightener, and they love it…
Now, let’s analyze the negative reviews of the end users – the CONs:
- One piece fell off after some time; I’m waiting for a replacement..
- The product had some discoloring; it works well but now it looks cheap…
- I wish it had a digital indicator of heat, like a small screen or something…
- The temperature dial seems to be moving a little too easy for my taste, so I have to pay closer attention to it.. That’s a drag.
Allow me to offer my resume of this flat iron review by ISO:
After carefully going through all of the facts, the very first thing that comes to me is that this hair straightener works just as advertised. And that’s huge in a world of hype and advertising exaggerations.
It’s light enough, compact, and the design is really smart. The Far infrared technology releases more ions and this allows for faster and longer-lasting results, even in humid conditions. And, most importantly, will not damage your hair in the process because of the materials used in the plates are pre-infused with proteins. This will also minimize the need for additional care products and conditioners.
I did some research and I don’t really like the paint used for the finish, that would be my only concern with this iron – that the plates will outlast the looks of the products by far. You know that feeling – it still does the job but it might look shabby in a year or two.
In conclusion, this product seems like a bargain, and offers professional results at the comfort of your home.