If you are conscious about your hair it’s all about finding the best hair straightener in that vast jungle of a market we have today. It will make your life so much easier, so why not let me help you out?
If the amount of open tabs in your browser always translated to good quality information, I suppose we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Unfortunately, it doesn’t. You can spend hours, even days banging your head against your screen and still have nothing to show for it.
You’ve finally come to the right place. Feel free to stick around.
Why listen to me and what do I know about Revlon hair straighteners?
I come from a place of knowledge and experience. I’m not just some insta-know-it-all-blogger by any means. Years as a hair stylist and an ex-judge in hair styling competitions can vouch for that.
Besides my personal knowledge, I also read all the user reviews I get my hands on. Two heads are smarter than one and two thousand… Well, you get the picture.
So, if you like my approach, I’ll repeat that you’re welcome to stick around till the end of the article.
Quick heads up about the structure of the review of this Revlon flat iron
I’m all about finding the best formula and then sticking to it. After years of blogging and hundreds of articles under my belt, here’s what I’ve come up with:
- We begin by getting to know more about the product we’re reviewing. Manufacturer’s specification comes especially handy at this stage
- After we got all that info, it’s dissection time! We’ll let the customers pick it apart and see how it holds up against their pros and cons
- Finally, I’ll have a little ME moment. I’ll sum up all that’s been said, and give my own opinion on the matter
Simple, effective and informative. That’s my blogging trifecta, so let’s see it in action.
See what other users are saying about it on Amazon >>>
Let’s get some raw reviewing materials
When I say this, I mean, let’s read the product specification:
- Ceramic (triple baked) and tourmaline will provide high-intensity heat, with even distribution and inside-out hair penetration. They will also eliminate frizz by retaining natural hair moisture
- Auto shut-off option and 30 different heat settings
- Constant level of heat provides perfect hair styling environment
- Ergonomic handle with easy grip technology
- On/off switches are separate
- Indicator light
It’s out there in the realm of to-good-to-be-true for now, but let’s hold our exuberance down till we hear what the customers have to say about it.
We’ll start with the PROs – the digest of positive reviews of this Revlon hair straightener.
Title said it, let’s get to work:
- Super awesome hair iron, yet somehow super budget-friendly. It straightens my hair in ways my old Chi hair straightener could only dream of doing. It’s all done pretty fast too, much faster than before. It’s probably because it only takes one passing to make my hair perfectly straight. On top of that, it stays that way until I wash it. Very happy with this little guy!
- My old hair iron used to do a good job at making my hair straight, but never did it feel this silky and smooth to the touch. It’s also shinier than ever, and I just can’t believe it considering the money I paid for it. Unbelievable
- My hair it very thick, coarse and unruly, so if I wish to make it straight I first need the gods of hair straightening to look down upon me, and then a hair straightener with some scorching working temperature. All kidding aside, this one really gets pretty hot, and really fast I might add. It works great on my crazy hair, and it really helps that it keeps the temperature steady throughout, without reheating every second
- I have a very fine hair, and the heat settings on this hair iron really give me the sense of control. I no longer fear I’ll burn my hair away, and I get it perfectly straight and shiny every time. It’s a true blessing, and I recommend it to everyone with hair as fragile as mine
- It’s full of features but surprisingly easy to use. Very lightweight and sits really well in my hand. I thought that ergonomic handle mumbo jumbo was just for laughs, but I really feel the difference. It also doesn’t get hot anywhere near my fingers, so that’s a huge plus given my past, not so pleasant experiences
- It’s almost the same quality as the professional hair straightener my daughter has. Works perfectly, and it provides long lasting results. My hair remains straight until I wash it, and that was exactly what I needed. If you constantly keep forgetting stuff like I do, auto shut-off function is a great addition for you
- Best hair straightener in its price range and well beyond
Read more reviews and check the pricing on Amazon (link below):
Some of the negative user reviews of the Revlon hair straightener:
- This thing can REALLY get hot. So, when you’re using it for the first time be sure you get the heat settings down BEFORE putting your fine hair between these smoldering plates.
Conclusion about this Revlon flat iron
Not the best hair iron out there but for that price, it’s a steal – Overall Quality Rating of 4.2/5.
I think the customers have said it all. I’ll just button it with a shout-out to Revlon for making this amazing product that’s a blend of high-quality and budget friendliness. You can go for it without a doubt. You won’t be making a mistake.
I hope I was of some service. If you’re ever in doubt about a hair straightener of some variety, you know where to find me.