I’m fairly certain that most of the people do not approach the subject of buying the best hair straightener methodically. First of all, they wouldn’t know where to start- what are the deal-breakers, what are must-haves.
You’re in good fortune since I’m here to help you.
I’ve worked as a hairstylist for little over 8 years now, and I can definitely differentiate between top notch products and total waste of your hard-earned dollars.
So, how are we going to determine is this one of the best hair straighteners out there today:
- We’ll see what the good folks from Onei have to say about this hair straightener
- Then we’ll carefully list and analyze both positive and negative end user experience
- In conclusion, we’ll give this product our final grade
Click here to see how it fared against owners on Amazon >>
Let’s start with product specifications:
- Multi-Coat dual floating ceramic plates; No pulling
- Straighten, flip, and curl your hair
- Heat varies from 140F to 450F; perfect for any type of keratin treatment
- Negative ionic and Far infrared technology implemented for superior shine and gentle protection of your hair
- Features digital display for adjusting and monitoring the heat
- 30-minute automatic shut-off safety option
- 4-year warranty included
The specifications as dead letters on the paper always seem great; but what do real end users have to say about their experience with this product?
Positive end user experiences – the PROs:
- I believe I’ve never owned a better flat iron in my entire life.
- The best part about using this hair straightener is that my hair doesn’t kink up through the day, but stays bone-straight no matter what I do…
- I’m really happy with the consistent results I’ve been getting since I got this…
- This flat iron does a great job of putting in line my kinky, frizzy, wavy hair. I just run it once through a single strand of hair and I can move on. Such a refreshing time saver.
- It doesn’t snag or pull out my hair as well, and now I can save tons on money on heat protectans and serums because it works great even on lower heat settings.
- I got this iron for my daughter as a present. I was really worried it might not work for both of them because my younger one has coarse, frizzy hair, and the older one wavy and delicate. I can happily report that they are both satisfied with the results…
- I’ve bought this flat iron because I now have keratin treatments on more regular basis, and I wanted to make the most of them. It really brings out the results and prolongs them…
- It heats up really quickly, and it’s easy to maneuver and it’s super light. Overall, very user friendly, especially because of the display so you know what kind of heat are you working with…
- The long swivel cord really makes our lives easier, because my daughter and I decided to give keratin treatments a go, and we both use this iron. We can simply pass it along from one to another without having to unplug it all the time.
- The display is really a helpful feature. It tells me exactly what I’m working with. It heats up in no time, and the automatic shutoff safety option is always a plus, because I have 3 little ones.
- I’ve never been as pleased in the past with my flat irons as I am now. As an entertainer, my hair must look great all the time, and I was really worried about potential hair damage from regular use. Turns out I needn’t have been…
- I was on the search for a flat iron that heats up to 450 degrees in order to save some cash by doing keratin treatments for me and my daughter at home and so far this seems like the solution to the issue…
- It really does what is says it will do, and we couldn’t be more happy with our Onei…
Visit Amazon for extra info and complete customer reviews >>
Negative end user reviews:
- It feels a bit too chunky in my hand. That’s really troublesome when it comes to curling or flipping.
- It warns you that it’s at 450 degrees a little too often for my taste. Stop beeping, I know it’s hot, I like it that way..
- It gets so much hotter than my previous flat iron, so I have to run it faster through my hair. Sometimes I feel like it’s a race or something.
- The two plates don’t open very wide, so it’s kind of difficult to do major portions of your hair at once.
My final resume of this product – one of the top rated flat irons:
After having read everything available on this product, from customer to professional reviews, the impression that I got is that this is a top notch iron at a fairly reasonable price, especially if you consider the fact that it will save you lots of money on trips to the hairstylist’s for keratin treatments.
The display makes the whole DIY keratin treatments easier, since you have complete insight into temperature settings at all times.
As a hairstylist of 8 years, I can definitely say that this is a product I can expect to meet in one of my colleagues’ salons. It’s a professional iron available to anyone who’s willing to give it a try.
Just make sure you’re fully aware of the fact that 450 degrees F is REALLY hot; that’s the heat that is used in professional salons and for keratin treatments, so no lingering unless absolutely necessary.
My final grade for this product is 4.7 out of 5 stars. It’s professional quality at the comfort of your home.