With countless choices available out there on the market, how can you ever be sure that you’ve chosen the best hair straightener for your hair? How can you tell the difference between fancy features and necessities?
That’s what this website is about, I’m here to help you.
I’ve worked as a hairstylist for over 8 years, and I can easily see through all the marketing scams and recognize true quality in a blink of an eye.
This is how we’ll organize this Herstyler hair straightener review:
- We’ll list all of the product specifications
- We’ll carefully consider all of the customer reviews, both good and bad
- We’ll determine if this product’s worth and see if it has passed our test
- Plates are injected with Tourmaline
- Suitable for use on any hair texture or length
- Very light, suitable for travelling
- No breakage, no hair pulling, runs smoothly down your hair
- Various heat settings
- 1-inch Titanium plates
- heats up to 440 degrees
- Floating plate technology
- dual voltage (110and 240 volts)
Everything sounds good so far, but those are just dead letters on paper. Let’s see what real end users have to say about this product.
The PROs of this Herstyler flat iron:
- This is, beyond any doubt, the best hair straightener I’ve used so far. Does what it says it will do on the box and more..
- I really like this hair straightener; the floating plates are really making the styling process super fast.
- It gets so hot super fast, and it styles my hair in less than 7 minutes. I just glide it once down one strand of hair, and I’m done with that sections. I have really coarse, kinky hair, and it used to take me up to an hour to style my hair.
- It’s really super easy to use. It’s light, and even though it gets really hot really fast, it doesn’t burn my fingers when I style my hair…
- Definitely the best iron I’ve had so far…
- It’s super light and very compact, so I carry it around with me all the time. I love the fact that it works as well in Europe as in the USA…
- The design is really smart, so it really fits nicely in my hand…
- My daughter adores this flat iron I gave to her for her birthday, especially because her favorite color is pink. She has thick, wavy hair that is, when it comes to taming all its kinks, a real pain in the @$$, and it used to take her up to an hour to straighten it. Now it only takes her 10 minutes…
- I’m really busy and don’t have much time to invest into my morning routine in front of my vanity, so I got a flat iron. It only takes me like 8 minutes to straighten my long hair, and it stays straight all day long…
- I’m really big on hair products, and I’ve tried, well, pretty much everything out there and I’m really happy with this naive-looking little flat iron. It does a great job straightening, and it also curls beautifully….
- it’s small enough for final touches on my fringes…
- I really love the job this iron does, and the price was a steal really. The plates never pull out my hair like my previous iron, and it gets hot sooo fast, without ever burning my fingers. It’s really light, and the pink color is a great plus.
- I’ve replaced my ancient hair straightener with Herstyler, and I’m really surprised with how much the technology has made my life easier. The plates don’t pull my hair out, and it glides just once through my hair and it’s totally straight. Amazing.
- Does a great job at curling my hair, and now I have a perfect Summer Waves look I’ve always wanted! This took forever with my previous iron, and the results were not as good.
Read a ton of PROs and CONs more on Amazon:
Now for the negative reviews as per end users:
- I wish it had more than one color option; I wanted to give this out as Christmas presents in a more neutral color to my girlfriends.
- Well, I wish it had a safety automatic shutoff option. I can be forgetful at times.
- I returned it immediately; I should’ve paid more attention while ordering.. Customer service was flawless, though…
- This flat iron came to me visibly damaged; there were chips on the plates. I’m waiting for a replacement…
My final resume of this Herstyler curler and iron:
While doing the research and reading through customer experience with this product, I’ve noticed that most of the end users reported that they had cut down their styling time significantly, and more importantly, there were no reports of hair damage…
As a person who works with professional hair products for years, I can say that this flat iron is perfect for anyone’s home and suitable for almost anyone’s hair.
If it so happens that your hair straightener arrives damaged, just demand a replacement or refund, I know the company and I know their response is usually speedy. The good folks from Herstyler customer service are extremely professional and good at what they do.
Anyhow, this hair straightener is an excellent choice. When in doubt, simply go with this flat iron, and you can hardly go wrong.
My final rating of this product is 4.8 out of 5.