We all think we know our hair. It’s been there as long as we can remember, and we take care of it every day.. Even when ‘taking care of it’ means tying it up into a ponytail. Since you’re not a professional, maybe it’s time to take some advice on choosing the best hair straightener for your hair.
If you reached this page, you’re in luck, I’ve been a hairstylist for 8 years, so I know exactly what your hair needs. No offense, it’s just one of many perks of the job. And additionally, not only do I know what your hair requires in order to look its best, but I also know where to look and what are general misconceptions and mistakes people make when buying hair products.
Before we go any further, let’s see how this review will be crafted:
- We’ll list all of the product specifications
- Then we’ll carefully go through both positive and negative end user experience
- In conclusion, we’ll give this product our final grade and try to figure out if it’s right for you
See what ladies all around the world are saying on Amazon by clicking here >>
Let’s begin with product specifications:
- Both suitable for straightening and curling
- Turbo option; Heats up in 15 seconds (up to 410F)
- 1 3/8″ ceramic plates suitable for any operation; both for smaller and bigger portions of your hair
- 5 different temperature settings
- Professional swivel cord- no more tangling
Let’s jump right to positive end user reviews:
- I was skeptical at first, but now I use it every day. It styles my hair without frying it and leaves it healthy and smooth.
- I would recommend it to anyone who has coarse, curly, frizzy hair like mine. It straightens it and banishes the kinks in minutes..
- This is my second HairArt flat iron. I got it after my last one broke after 5 years of everyday abuse. It works even better than the previous one, and I’m hoping for another 5 frizz-free years.
- I’m a hairstylist, and I use this product daily for different looks: bone-straight hair, spirals, up-does, flips, you name it. It hasn’t let me down so far no matter what I tried to pull out.
- This is by far the best hair straightener I’ve had so far. It does exactly what I need it to do. Best part- it does it super quick and without frying my hair, and yet it gets so hot so fast.
- It heats up in like seconds, and it gets very hot. I’m really happy I don’t have to use max heat settings in order to get bone-straight hair freed from frizz for a whole day..
- My daughter and I share this flat iron, and we both have coarse hair with a lot of frizz and kinks.. We used to be at each other’s throats in the mornings, fighting over our old iron, and now that it takes us both less than 10 minutes to straighten or hair, we use those extra precious moments for morning coffee and not bickering..
- It takes me less than 20 minutes to style my hair, and I do have a lot of it, trust me. As an African-American woman with a lot of kinks in her hair, I couldn’t be happier that I’ve discovered such efficient and inexpensive flat iron…
- I’m a hairstylist, and my clients just love this iron. It’s great for curling or straightening, and the results are ultra fast, because this HairArt gets so steamy hot.. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a professional product at an affordable price.
- It super easy to use, and it fits perfectly into my hand. It gets super hot, but the handles are always cold to the touch..
- The best thing about this iron is that I can use it every day, and it doesn’t damage my hair at all.. I’ve had it for 2 years now, and my hair looks as healthy as ever…
You can find the current pricing and fresh user-reviews on Amazon >>
Let’s now move on to negative end user reviews:
- It came without a cover case…
- The plates seemed a bit loose after 7 months of use, so I’m currently waiting for a replacement.
- Mine simply wouldn’t turn on.. I’ve tried every outlet in my house.. I’m waiting for a replacement.
My final resume of this product:
I believe that the user reviews speak for themselves, but let’s go over them one more time, just to make sure we’re on the same page.
What we have here is a professional flat iron with all the essential features that our hair needs – all at a very reasonable cost. Most of the end users report that their experience with this HairArt was positive, and even when there were complaints, there were no cases for any major alarm, like reports of hot spots or hot handles.
Now, we have arrived to the grading part. I will give this flat iron a 4.8 out of 5 stars only because I don’t believe perfection exists, even though this flat iron came pretty darn close. Anyhow, if you’re looking for a flat iron that comes with a cover case, this might not be your cup of tea. But this iron is, beyond a doubt, a killer investment.