The search for the best hair straightener that will give you that straight out-of-the-salon look can be a daunting task to say the least.
It has to be good-quality, easy and comfortable to use, safe, and preferably not too hard on the budget. Good luck finding all that in a single product without a little help on the side. That’s where I come in.
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
A blogger, but also a hair stylist and an ex-judge in hair styling competitions. I’ve been writing about hair styling for ages and know my way around the industry like my own pocket.
Plus, I always aim to incorporate as much user feedback in my reviews as I possibly can. I read tons of them for every single of these reviews and always have my finger on the market’s pulse. Customers that bought and used a certain product always provide the best insight, and their reviews are the focal point of all of my articles.
So, if you’re into pure professionalism and honest reviews, backed up by the users themselves, stick around and I promise I’ll make it worth your while.
My reviews 101 – how do I structure them?
Here’s a little taste of things to come:
- Our opening chapter is reserved for the manufacturer. We’ll list out its product specification and get acquainted with this hair straightener a bit better
- We’ll then proceed to the main event and give the stage to our fellow customers. They’ll share with us some of the pros and cons, so we can put what the company said into the right perspective
- Finally, my own 2 cents will come into play, and I’ll give my honest opinion about this product. What makes it good and what has some space for improvements
Sounds good? Let’s get to work.
Let’s get to know the Babylisspro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron a bit better
Like I said, let’s hear it from the manufacturer:
- Nano titanium plates
- Max far-infrared technology and negative ions emission make for one gentle and fast hair straightening without any damage
- Several LED temperature settings up to 450F will make curling or straightening considerably faster
- Perfect hair gliding without any pulling
- Ultra-lightweight and ultra-thin
We’re starting to glimpse the answer to our title question here. Let’s see how much of the story actually holds water.
What are the positive user experinces?
First we’ll go over some of the PROs:
- I’m cursed with hair that’s naturally kinky and coarse. Getting my hair straight turned into a true nightmare since I’ve stopped using any relaxers. Doing it at home was not an option, and my salon bill was about 65 dollars a visit. My hairstylist recommended this straightener, and it’s a true miracle! I can’t imagine a day without it now. It turns my kinky and frizzy hair into a perfectly straight thing of beauty that’s both silky and smooth to the touch. Wholehearted recommendation
- My hair is wild and simply put out of control. I’ve tried a ton of products, and this is the best hair straightener I’ve come across. My hair is straightened in just minutes, and it stays that way until I wash it
- I bought this hair iron three weeks ago, and I love it so far. My hair is super frizzy and naturally curly, and it turns into a horrendous mess when the humidity is high. This iron has been amazing! It straightens my thick hair in 15 minutes or so, and the softness and shine are unheard of. It stays straight even on super humid days, and I couldn’t be happier with it
- Heats up ultra fast, and it keeps a steady temperature throughout the whole process. It’s very easy to use, and it doesn’t heat up in the area around the fingers, which is a very good thing for me based on my past experiences
- My hair is very fragile and prone to heat damage. That’s why the heat adjustment possibilities of this hair iron are simply a blessing. I can get the temperature exactly as I want it, and I know that’s what I’ll get. It also doesn’t leave my hair smelling all burnt after I’m done
- This is the first hair straightener I found that glides smoothly through my hair without any pulling or tugging whatsoever. My hair is also very thick, but somehow I manage to get it all done in half the time it took me with my previous straighteners. It’s a great tool, and I’m super satisfied with this buy
- It got here two days earlier than it should. Good job guys!
- It’s a wonderful product that does wonders with my obnoxious hair. I even got a 50 dollars discount online, and that really put the cherry on top of this cake.
Read what else people had to share about this iron on Amazon:
Click here to visit the site >>
My hair never looked healthier, and I really feel like I put it under my control for once
Not so pleasant things users had to say
CONs it is:
- I have kind of big hands and it takes some time getting used to the grip
- It spreads kind of a funny smell the first few time using it
What is the final rating for the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium?
Overall Quality Rating of 4.5 and one of top 10 hair irons on the market today.
It’s well made, dishes out some intense temperatures, heats up in an instant, has a great heat adjustment possibilities, easy to use, feels comfortable in hand, doesn’t heat up near your fingers, glides smoothly through the hair, leaves it soft, shiny, and silkier than ever, it’s light and thin, features infrared and negative ions technologies, has nano titanium plates, which are the best there is….
It’s a great hair straightener and a wonderful addition to your hair styling bag of tricks.
Get it, enjoy it, and be beautiful.