1. Tell us a little about yourself
I am Niesha Jeenwal, a post Graduate in Environmental Science, who loves makeup, beauty and everything related.
My passion has urged me to start my blog to share my views with the like minded people across the web.
2. When and how did you start blogging, any special story behind IndianBeautyForever.com?
I started blogging 2 years ago, as after reading some great blogs I used to get inspired and wanted to share my views as well.
3. Can you pinpoint a specific moment when you realized that aesthetics and makeup is your passion? If yes, tell us more…
There was this time when I was getting ready for a school function to perform, while dressing up and applying makeup for the first time a I was a child, this entire process of beautifying ourselves, made me fall in love with.
4. If you were faced with a must-make choice, what would be the one “beauty item” or accessory you would label as favorite?
It would be my lipstick. I love lipsticks!!
5. Any favorites in brands?
I like L’Oreal Paris a lot.
6. Could you share Niesha’s product wish-list at the moment? If you do have one, how did the products get there…
I would love to get Naked 3 due to some great colors the palette has.
7. What would be your 5 main tips for the the confused girls trying to find their “look”
Think about yourself as in which are the things that makes you comfortable like, if you are comfortable with bold looks or soft and subtle. once you get a hand of what you really like and are comfortable with, it will be very easy to find your look.
Other than that, you have to find out if you are open to experimenting to trying out different look. If you can then go ahead with that.
Just a tip keep that bold eyes and bold lips look for very special occasions so that when you go for that you look your best.
8. What are your favorite beauty websites/blogs?
I like temptalia, The Beauty Department.
9. A message to your fans.
I won’t say fans but friends, even if I have not met them as just like friends they all have supported me and have shown great love which I am grateful for.