1. Tell us a little about yourself
I’m Kate, I’m the ripe old age of 25 and I’m a northern lass who loves all things beauty.
Aside from the obvious, I’m a massive tv and movie junkie. Plus I’m pretty good in a pub quiz.
2. What made you start blogging and what’s the story behindSugarFixxBeauty.com
I spent a lot of time watching youtube videos and blog posts before buying products and I debated creating content myself got a good two years before I took the plunge 2 years ago.
3. Can you remember the moment when you realized that aesthetics is your passion? If yes, tell us more…
I guess I’ve always been into appearance, even from a young age but I’ve found that as I got older my love of
all things beauty has grown and grown.
4. If you had to choose one, what would be your favorite accessory?
Probably my Michael Kors rose gold watch – it’s stylish, slightly masculine and practical.
5. Do you have favorite brands in different areas of your “beauty life”?
I am a huge fan of the usual choices such as MAC and NARS as well as Chanel, YSL, Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier.
6. Do you have a personal product wish list at the moment? If you do, how did the products get there…
I think my wish list always includes a foundation for some reason.
I love trying new formulas and I’m always on the look out for the next best base product.
At the moment I’m lusting after the new YSL Fusion Foundation.
7. Please give us your 5 main tips for the the girls out there trying to find their “look”
Just be yourself and don’t follow the crowd. We’re all born different so why should we all look the same?
Experiment with your style, even if it’s a little out of your comfort zone. You never know what suits you without trying.
Accentuate your best features!
Have staple items that require minimal effort.
Learn what suits you and what doesn’t. We’re all allowed to make mistakes.
8. What are your favorite beauty websites/blogs?
Shopping wise I’m all over Space NK & Feel Unique. For blogs, my favourite is
9. A message to your fans.
Don’t forget to check out my blog at
I also have my own YouTube channel at
youtube.com/user/katiefawcettxo so come say hey!