Welcome to another hair straightener review and let us dive right in and see if the Fiore which is what XTAVA named this model has what it takes to compete with the best hair straighteners out there today.
A little about me and my hair straightener reviews
If you’re a first-time reader, you’ll want to know something about the person writing these lines, and about the flat iron review itself, right? So, let’s get to it real quick.
I’m a professional hair stylist and an ex-judge in hair-styling competitions. I’ve started writing these articles and putting this website together, so I could share what I know with the wide audience and teach you all how to put your hair under your control.
If you’re like me and always wanna know more, you’ll get a lot of additional info by going beyond this review and visiting Amazon:
As far as my reviews go, here’s what you can expect to see:
- We usually start by introducing the product via manufacturer’s specification
- We then test everything the company had to say by listing out some user feedback. We’ll go over some PROs and CONs, in order to get the full picture
- Lastly, we sum up everything we just heard, and I’ll throw in my personal opinion as a bonus of sorts
It’s very simple and snappy but gives all the information you’ll ever need to figure out if this is the right flat iron for you.
Let’s see what the company has for us and if this hair straightener really is one of the best – something that I heard come out f the mouth of a handful of my colleagues
The basic product description provided to us by the manufacturer:
- Advanced heating technology for shinier and silkier strands
- Professional-level heat (up to 430F). Infra red heating technology for sealing in the moisture and longer sleekness
- Every part is expertly designed in order to manufacture most effective and efficient tool. Features an unbeatable ease of use and reach with its 9-foot 360-degree swivel cord.
- LCD digital display for heat control
- “Dual plate” technology for even heat dispersion
- Automatic 60 minutes sleep mode
- Heat-resistant rubber handle
- Travel friendly – comes with the dual voltage feature and insulating travel bag
This is one long description, but the more features, the merrier – I always say. Now we’ll have to see if the customers agree with this glorifying specification and if any of these are hype and no substance.
What the users liked about this hair straightener – digest reviews?
Here are a few of users opinions that I found to represent what the users liked:
- This is the best flat iron for my thick and unruly African American hair! My hair really needs some intense temperatures in order to get straight, and this baby dishes out just the right amount
- It gets hot in just a fraction of the time it took my previous hair iron, and it gets REALLY hot. I have a very thick hair, and these kinds of temperatures are just what the doctor ordered. Plus, I’m completely done in way less time
- It straightens my hair perfectly, and it leaves it so shiny and silky I just can’t recognize it anymore. My hair remains straight until I wash it or get caught in the rain without an umbrella
- I travel a lot for my work, and I really need a hair straightener to follow me around. I’ve stumbled upon a hair straightener review for this particular model and decided to give it a go. It has everything I need, including dual-voltage feature and a travel bag. Perfect choice!
- It’s really unbeatable when it comes to reach. The cord is super long, and I can comfortably reach all the parts of my bathroom without stopping the whole straightening routine
- My hair is super fine, so I really need to have an absolute control over the temperature at all times, and this heat display really gives me just that. It’s a great product, and the first one that features a completely accurate display control
- I don’t know what spell they’ve cast upon these plates, but they glide through my hair perfectly. There is no tugging or pulling of any kind, so my hair straightening moments don’t look like I’m trying to torture a confession out of myself. Thank you XTAVA!
- My hair is extremely delicate, and one wrong step spells disaster. I’ve damaged it so many times, that I read every flat iron review ten times before I decide to make my move. No hair damage whatsoever with this one! It’s a true blessing in the skies. I’m super psyched with this buy, and would recommend it to everyone with fragile hair
- Thank god! Finally, I got a hair straightener that doesn’t leave me with that “you just got your hair done” burning smell after I straighten it. My hair was also never shinier than this, and I couldn’t be happier with my choice
- Excellent product! It’s very well made, and it doesn’t get hot in the holding area, so burned fingers are just a thing of the past. I like the auto shut-off function as well since I constantly forget stuff
- It’s really easy to use, and I like the extra length they’ve gone to make this flat iron as safe to use as possible
What the users didn’t like about this XTAVA flat iron?
Rinse and repeat:
- It’s a good enough product, but it doesn’t work well with my current hair style. I gave it to my friend with a long curly hair, and she said it did wonders for her.
- The heat buttons are on the inside, which really strikes me as a weird place to put them. I thought they would pose a “burn your fingers” danger, but they really don’t. I use this hair iron daily and didn’t get burned once, but it still feels somewhat weird though
Can this product compete with the best straighteners out there?
Well, it’s time for me to speak my mind or forever hold my peace.
The Fiore by XTAVA is a great piece of hair straightening technology and a real breath of fresh air in the industry and my final rating is 4.6/5.
The customers love it and my colleagues love it. It really gets the job done, it dishes out pretty serious heat, it’s very safe and easy to use, it’s extremely travel friendly.