Welcome to yet another review in the series of Hai hair straightener reviews in pursuit of the best among them and aimed at finding the best option for putting your wild and rebellious hair under control.
It can be a pretty daunting task to know true quality hair straightener from dazzle and sparks that are overflowing the market, so, at this website, I’m offering to do all the “heavy lifting” for you.
What do I know of hair irons?
That would be a fair question, so let me take a moment here and deal with it right of the gates of this review.
Firs of all, I draw my knowledge and experience from the fact that I am a hairstylist myself, and an ex-judge in hairstyling competitions. So, I know what I’m talking about when it comes to anything hair-related. I’ve also been writing these reviews and other kinds of articles for a very long time, in order to share what I know with all you girls out there reading this.
But my main “selling” point is the fact that my articles about products are mainly based on user-feedback filtered through my own knowledge and a statistical model I have fashioned over the years. So, every one of my reviews is compiled of hours of research and a lot of real-life experiences as a backup.
What can you expect to read here?
Just so you can get that “familiar turf” feeling I’ll give you a gist of specific sections contained in this Hai flat iron review:
- We’ll begin by familiarizing ourselves with the product itself as provided by Hai (the company)
- Then we’ll check the validity of all those claims by cross-referencing them with some user statements
- Finally, I’ll tell you what I honestly think about the whole matter after everything we’ve just heard and read
Quite a simple approach, but it’s all we’ll ever need to get to the bottom of this and answer the burning question: “Could THIS be best flat iron for you”?
A little bit of basic info about Hai hair straighteners, especially this one
Let’s hear what the manufacturer has for us this time:
- Drag-n-drop your favorite songs via included USB cable connector
- Tourmaline infused nano ceramic plates produce infrared rays and negative ions for gentle sealing of your hair’s cuticle and locking in color and moisture
- Fully customizable temperature control (170 – 400 F) featuring flash heating Optimal styling experience guarantees by supreme Hai craftsmanship
- Lightweight and balanced, low EMF, TUV certified
- 1 year warranty
They didn’t say all that much and it looks pretty much the same in the specs as most Hai hair straighteners, but I always like seeing product specification that are short and list out only features that make the flat iron stand out from everything else. But we will be hearing second opinion however (and the third, and forth… Well, you get it)
Good things about this Hai flat iron
Let’s go over some of the PROs, and see what the customers liked:
- It plays music! But that’s far from being its only quality. It makes my hair shiny and soft like no other hair iron ever did
- My old hair straighteners can’t compare to this baby! It heats up super fast, and since my hair is pretty short I’m good after just a single pass
- I like the sense of control it gives me when it comes to the working temperature. My hair is very frail and delicate, and high temperature spells doom for it. I always had a problem with it getting burnt and damaged since I got this little miracle of a flat iron
- It’s very lightweight and easy to use. It doesn’t feel slippery or unstable in my hand, and the holding part of it never gets hot, which is a welcome change compared to my previous hair irons
- This thing gets HOT! It’s just what my thick, coarse hair needs. It leaves it perfectly straight and silky soft like never before. It also reduced the time I need to spend in order to get my crazy hair look like something
- I really like the way it just glides through my hair. It’s a first time I ever felt it outside of my salon. It seems unreal to me, but it doesn’t pull my hair at all, so I can just relax, listen to my tunes, and let it do what it does best
- I started listening to audio books in my bathroom while doing my hair, how crazy is that?! And it’s not like some novelty piece of junk with an mp3 player, to sell it to gullible buyers either. This Hai is the best flat iron I’ve ever owned, and I had my share, believe me
- Premium quality item at a very affordable price. It’s one of those things you buy immediately before it sells out, and then bask in the light of your glorious decision
You can always hop on over to Amazon if you’d like to check out more user reviews
And now for some of the negative reviews the customers had to share about the Hai Hot Tunes
It’s time to see what caused a few raised eyebrows out there among our fellow customers:
- I just don’t like these kinds of items. I got it as a gift, and it’s very good, but I just don’t see the use for an mp3 player. It probably raises the price anyway
- It’s good, but I think it should be a bit cheaper
- It came with a broken player, but I got it replaced…
- I’ve had better irons for this price. With my frizz, I need sturdier pieces…
A great hair iron, plus an mp3 player, plus (relative speaking) very budget friendly in my opinion. I think you’re starting to guess where I stand with this product right about now. I do like it and in my statistical model of reviewing this hair iron it got a very solid 4.6 / 5 rating which puts it in the top 20% of best rated straighteners.
Having the price in mind, this piece seems like the real deal.